SL Hack 1.0
Hi All!!! I'm a HackerRank Campus Ambassador. I started this discussion to inform you about a contest for school students. Hope you will join with us. Register now - https://www.hackerrank.com/sl-hack-1-0
SL Hack 1.0 is the first ever all island online programming competition, held in HackerRank, for school students in Sri Lanka.
SL Hack 1.0 is organized by HackerRank Campus Ambassadors - Sri Lanka.
Anyone can participate in this contest. But only Sri Lankan school students will eligible to win the prizes.
There will be 8 challenges to solve in 3 hours.
* First place - 100$ AWS coupon code, a coupon code to use a 100% free web hosting package for 3 months from ZoneLK.com, a 100% off promotion code for all the personal web hosting package for 2 years from eezpal and a free VIP account from Yakadaya forum.
* Second place - A coupon code to use a 100% free web hosting package for 3 months from ZoneLK.com and a 100% off promotion code for all the personal web hosting package for 2 years from eezpal.
* First to fifth places will get cool HackerRank t-shirts and a 100% off promotion code for all the personal web hosting package for 2 years from eezpal.com
* All participants who complete 1 question correctly will get a 25% lifetime discount coupon to use web hosting packages from ZoneLK.com and a 30% promotion code to use any type of web hosting package from eezpal.
* Every participants, who perform well, will get job opportunities from Sunny Bird E-Solutions
* Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest.
* Any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification of both the users from the contest. We've a fairly good plagiarism detector that works at the opcode level.
* You can code directly on our interface. We support 20 major languages. You can have a look at the environment in which we run your code. You can try out sample code given in Solve Me First to get familiar with I/O.
* HackerRank admins decision will be final.
* Each challenge has a pre-determined score.
* Each submission for each problem will be scored, based on number of testcases it passes.
* The total score of any participant is the sum of their maximum scores of each of the attempted problems.
* Participants are ranked according to their scores. Cumulative time taken to solve the challenge is used as a tie-breaker.